Bill High is the Chief Executive Officer of The Signatry: A Global Christian Foundation. Prior to joining the foundation in 2000, Bill was a partner with Blackwell Sanders LLP, a national and international law firm. He is also the founder of iDonate, a fundraising software company serving the non-profit community. iDonate.com provides an online marketing solution for non-profits to market and receive gifts of all kinds: including cash, text, credit card and non-cash gifts.
With the foundation, he has been a vital part in overseeing their efforts from startup, to almost $3 billion in contributions. Bill invests his time working with families, individual givers, ministries, and financial advisors. Bill’s personal mission is to change the way people view and practice generosity. Through innovative resources, leadership and writing – he’s helped show generous families how to grow their impact through cash and noncash giving, and how to leave a lasting legacy of true wealth.
Bill is also a published author and co-author. His recent books include:
– Giving It All Away…And Getting It All Back Again: The Way of Living Generously, co-authored with David Green
– This Dangerous Book: How the Bible Has Shaped Our World and Why It Still Matters Today, co-authored with Steve and Jackie Green
– Sell Well: Understanding the M&A Process and Avoiding the Most Common Mistakes of Selling a Business, co-authored with Peter Kubasek and Rene Robichaud
– Stories of the Generous Life. Ordinary People. Extraordinary Generosity
– The Generosity Bet
– Why the Conservative Mind Matters (contributing author)
– unHeritage: 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them (contributing author)
– unPrepared Heirs at Risk (contributing author)
Apart from writing books, Bill is a highly sought-after conference speaker on topics relating to philanthropy and the transforming power of biblical generosity.
Bill has been married to his wife Brooke for more than 30 years. They have four children, two sons-in-law, and two grandchildren.